Do you want to enjoy elephants at 100%?
Join our program for 2 days and 1 night!
Located deep in the jungle of Chiang Mai, our exclusive 2 days program let you enjoy 2 Elephant Jungle Sanctuary camps and a night in a Karen house.
5100 4850 THB
First of all, you will have the occasion to visit 2 sanctuaries, but also on the second to arrive before every visitors of the day at our camp!
This early VIP access will be a great occasion for you to truly enjoy a special and close time with our big friends.
Included: 2 days visit in 2 sanctuaries, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 night in a local house and a VIP early access
Time: 08.00 - 08.30am
Program 2 days 1 night Elephant Jungle Sanctuary ::
- Day 1
- 08.00-08.30 Pick up from your hotel or accommodation
- 08.30 Drive approximately 1.5 hours South of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas
- 10.30 Arrive at the Sanctuary. Meet your guide and walk for 10-15 minutes through the Jungle to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Change into traditional Karen clothing. Enjoy an introductory lesson about elephant anatomy, history, and behavior.
- 11.00 Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- 12:00 Enjoy a lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit.
- 13:00 Learn how to make herbal medicine balls, feed the Elephants and then walk with the elephants to the river. Bathe and brush the elephants.
- 14:00 Join the elephants for a therapeutic mud spa. Swim in the river and take photos with the elephants.
- 15:00 Say goodbye to the 1 day visitors, and remain at the Sanctuary.
- At this point, you may once again interact with the elephants before they retire for the day, take a leisurely swim in the river, or simply relax on one of the viewing platforms overlooking the spectacular agricultural and jungle landscape.
- 16.00 Change clothes and get ready to trek to your accommodation to stay overnight.
- 18.00 You will be invited into a local kitchen,
- where you can watch or help out as traditional Thai food is prepared over the fire
- 19.00 Enjoy a nutritious dinner of local food made from wholesome, natural ingredients. Speak to the Karen people, your tour guide and learn about the intricacies of life in the jungle as you eat your delicious meal.
- 20.00-21.00 Get to sleep in your accommodation to stay overnight.
08:30 AM Wake up in the Traditional Karen House
09:30 Enjoy coffee/tea and a delicious breakfast of locally sourced organic foods.
10:00 Join half day morning group and trek for approximately 30 mins through serene, rural and jungle landscapes
11:00 Enjoy a lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit at the waterfall
12:00 Trek to visit Another Elephant Jungle Sanctuary camp, pass by an organic farm
13:00 Enjoy time with the Elephants
17:00 Return to Chiang Mai and get dropped off at your accommodation