Elephant Sanctuary Thailand
A Morning with the Elephants
Enjoy a Morning with the Elephants at Phuket Elephant Sanctuary; a natural home and sanctuary for elephants, dogs, and other wildlife in the surrounding forest. Your visit starts with a picturesque drive down a village lane into the grounds of our sanctuary to our Tree Top Reception and Observation Platform.
WHAT TO BRING
You will meet our elephants, learn who they are, and why they need to be protected. Our daily tours incorporate Education, Interaction, and Observation.
EDUCATION - We begin with a presentation and educational video on who we are and why elephants need to be protected.
INTERACTION - We then feed the elephants. This up close encounter is a truly magical experience whilst we introduce our elephants and their stories... and the elephants of course LOVE their basket of treats!
OBSERVATION - Walk with the elephants, stand back and observe as they express natural behaviours. By giving elephants a respectful space, they have the freedom to play, bathe and socialise together, which gives for a peaceful and relaxing day, not only for our elephants but for our visitors too!
Sanctuary visits are all about spending time with the elephants. We do not adhere to a strict schedule, the best way to make the most of your time is to relax, observe, and be in 'elephant time!'
* 09.00 - Meeting point at our Office in Paklok
* Depart in our vehicles to arrive at our Tree Top Reception
* Educational video about our work
* Meet and feed the elephants
* Walking with the Elephants, Observation as the elephants roam, bathe, play and socialise naturally
* A delicious vegetarian Thai buffet lunch at our Tree Top Observation Platform with time to rest, relax and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of our sanctuary
* Complimentary filtered water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks
* Approx 13.30 - Return to our Office
Adult 3000.00 THB
Child 1500.00 THB