Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary
Pattaya Elephants Sanctuary is a place where you can watch and interact with elephants in their natural environment.
The elephants of the sanctuary were before their arriving destined for work and many of them had a hard life of hard work.
2500THB / pers
Rescued Elephants in Pattaya
This is why the sanctuary promotes an ethical tourism, so no elephant rides, no hooks, no chains, no orders given to these majestic animals.
You can feed the elephants, interact with them by walking with them in the jungle, watch them roll in the mud and live their family life peacefully while having a pleasant time.
Program Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary ::
- Pick up from your hotel in Pattaya by minivan
- Greeting and introduction to the project and the rescued elephants
- Prepare fruit and vegetables for the elephants
- Meet the elephants and get to know them while feeding them
- Walk with the elephants in nature
- Observe the elephants interacting and foraging on native plants
- Observe the elephants cooling off in their custom-built pool
- Watch the elephants take a mud bath
- Enjoy a delicious, freshly prepared vegetarian buffet lunch or dinner
- Relax and enjoy the tranquility of our sanctuary
- Transfer back to your hotel
* Child between 4 and 12 years old
Best price guarantee
Local agency in Thailand