Elephant Sanctuary Thailand
Published on: 13/08/2017
If you are looking for an experience like no other, then you need to visit Elephant Jungle Sanctuary! Located deep in the jungle, you can experience life with the elephants like very few visitors will ever have the opportunity to.
Enjoy an experience far from the city, in a small group at the heart of the jungle, and discover the world of our local camp!
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary is an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism project. The sanctuary was founded in August 2018 in the area of Chiang Mai after concerns were raised for the local population of elephants and the good experience of the camp in Chiang Mai.
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary specializes in looking after injured and mistreated elephants which have been rescued from all areas of Thailand.
The activities and packages are depending on which part of the year you visit the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and also the current needs of the center. In any case, there are a variety of different activities to choose from !
Anyway we propose a half-day visit in the morning or in the afternoon.
Half day visit
* Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Pattaya city. Drive approximately 1 hour ) southeast of Pattaya City to Satthahip District.
* Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program. Change into traditional Karen clothing and assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
* Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.
* Mud spa with the elephants.
* Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor 'Elephant Shower Room' and cool down as you bathe them.
* Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.
* Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants.
* Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive for approximately 1 hour back through spectacular island scenery.
Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Adult 2500.00 THB
Child 1900.00 THB
|Quality of service|