Elephant Village Sanctuary
Do you only have half a day? Join our little sanctuary for an unforgettable half-day experience!
It's enough to meet the elephants, near our small Karen village amidst the rice fields. You'll need to walk a bit to reach our village and meet our elephants because it wasn't built by the roadside for visitors, but it's worth it.
1700THB / pers
Half day with elephants in the rice paddies
After picking you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai, we'll make a first stop at our village before walking towards the jungle! That's right, our elephants are not confined in boxes waiting for visitors; they live freely in the heart of the jungle. So, you'll need to walk a bit, and we'll call our big friends during this time to join us (yes, we speak a bit of the elephant language).
After spending some time together in the jungle, we'll head to our wooden and bamboo platform overlooking the rice fields and the river to enjoy some fresh local fruits. It's also an opportunity to wait a bit and see our friends arrive for their bath in the river. You can join them in the water to cool off together.
Program Elephant Village Sanctuary ::
- Departure 06.50-07.30 OR 12.30-13.10 from your hotel
- Drive 45 minutes to visit the local market
- Continue transportation around 1 hour to go to elephant camp in tribal village
- Walk 10 minutes to arrive in the village
- Explanation about elephant lifestyle
- Walk around 5 minutes for the first meeting with elephants
- Give food to your new big friends
- Walk again in the forest to meet other elephants in the jungle
- Visit the waterfall and enjoy the time in the water
- Local Thai lunch included
- Time to mud spa and swim with them
- Beautiful view of the fields rice fields floor
- Back to your hotel
* Child between 3 and 9 years old
Best price guarantee
Local agency in Thailand