Please contact-us before to make a booking for the dates regarding the Covid situation.
Elephant Village Sanctuary
Do you only have half a day available?
This is enough to meet the elephants, near our small Karen village in the middle of rice fields.
You will have to walk a bit to get to our village and meet our elephants, as it was not built on the side of the road for visitors, but it is worth it to meet our little baby elephant!
1700THB / pers
Half day with a baby elephant
Our small village is the home of only 5 elephants , including our 5 month old baby elephant who is named Kularb and another pregnant mom.
You will have the opportunity during your visit to feed the elephants, but also to spend time with them in the mud and the river. The half-day will also be an opportunity to visit our local village and enjoy a nice view of the surrounding rice fields and the jungle.
Program Elephant Village Sanctuary ::
- Departure 06.50-07.30 OR 12.30-13.10 from your hotel
- Drive 45 minutes to visit the local market
- Continue transportation around 1 hour to go to elephant camp in tribal village
- Walk 10 minutes to arrive in the village
- Explanation about elephant lifestyle
- Walk around 5 minutes for the first meeting with elephants
- Give food to your new big friends
- Walk again in the forest to meet other elephants in the jungle
- Visit the waterfall and enjoy the time in the water
- Local Thai lunch included
- Time to mud spa and swim with them
- Beautiful view of the fields rice fields floor
- Back to your hotel
* Child between 3 and 9 years old
Best price guarantee
Local agency in Thailand