Elephant Jungle Paradise Park
If you are looking to have the time of your life with some of the most amazing elephants, then you need to visit the Elephant Jungle Paradise Park!
You’ll get to enjoy bathing with your elephant, and also enjoy dinner by a majestic waterfall with the local Mahouts.
2400THB / pers
Enjoy bathing with your elephant
Kinny is the current coordinator of the Elephant Jungle Paradise Park, and also the first of his generation to own and operate an elephant sanctuary. He is dedicated to maintaining a safe and caring environment for the elephants that he cares about. After learning how to care for, and nurture elephants, Kinny decided the only option he had was to open his own elephant sanctuary, and Elephant Jungle Paradise was born!
Kinny tours the country, rescuing elephants from logging camps as well as poorly run riding attractions.
He believes that with respect and kindness, the elephants will be happy and healthy, enjoying a long and healthy life.
Program Elephant Jungle Paradise Park ::
- 8.00 AM - 8.30 AM: Pick up at your Hotel or Meeting Points
- 10.15 AM: After your arrive at our Park, take a lesson about History and Behaviour of Elephants
- 10.30 AM: 1 hour trekking in the Jungle with Elephants. And then, Feed them !
- 11.30 AM: Thai Lunch
- 12.30 PM: Learn how to prepare Elephant Medicine
- 1.00 PM: Let's Play in the Mud Spa !
- 2.00 PM: Enjoy the end of the Day by Swimming in the Waterfall with Elephants !
- 3.30 PM: Return to Chiang Mai
* Child between 10 and 10 years old
Best price guarantee
Local agency in Thailand